As a developed and modern metropolis, Hong Kong has similar disease pattern and prevalence as most western countries. The incidence of cranial tumors and stroke is on a rising trend in recent decades. Through our experienced neurosurgeons, Hong Kong Neurosurgery Centre provides professional surgical care for general neurosurgical conditions and diseases.
CONDITIONS THAT WE CAN HELP:
- Benign brain tumor: meningioma, glioma, oligodendroglioma, schwannoma, pituitary tumor, brain cyst etc.
- Malignant brain tumor: high-grade glioma, glioblastoma multiforme, lymphoma, brain metastasis, medulloblastoma, craniopharyngioma, haemangioblastoma etc.
- Spinal cord tumor: spinal meningioma, neurilemmoma, glioma, ependymoma, spinal cyst etc.
- Brain infective lesion: brain abscess, CNS infection.
- Brain trauma: chronic subdural haematoma, head injury.
- Stroke: cerebral haemorrhage, subarachnoid haemorrhage, cerebral vascular lesion and ischaemic stroke, transient ischemia attack etc.
- Hydrocephalus: obstructive, communicating, normal pressure hydrocephalus.
- Epilepsy surgery
- Cranial pain syndrome: trigeminal neuralgia, hemifacial spasm, chronic intractable migraine.